rss
twitter

December 6, 2010

Trip to Victoria | The Great Ocean Road

IMG_6109
IMG_6264
IMG_6289

Venue: Melbourne
Date: 11 July 2010
Subject: The Great Ocean Road



The Great Ocean Road - the final destination of my trip to Victoria. This also indicates that my blog entry regarding my trip to Melbourne is finally over and I should start uploading photographs I've taken after the trip.

I've a wonderful and special experience for this trip as I join a day tour to this final vacation point. Met some cool people and also get to experience a detour with the helicopter. The view from the helicopter is magnificent and since I got to take the front seat, I have a better view compared to those who sit at the back.

Have a guess, which photographs above were taken from the helicopter? Should be quite easy to spot the differences, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment